CIS Webinar Introduces CIS-MIAMI – Managed Identity & Access Management Infrastructure
November 9th, 2017
As a Premiere Micro Focus Identity and Access Partner, CIS is excited to announce that we will be hosting a webinar on December 5th, from 12:30 to 1:30pm EST, to formally introduce our Managed Services offering for Micro Focus NetIQ Identity and Access Management Solutions.
CIS has been architecting, implementing, and supporting large-scale Identity implementations since the first release of the product. The CIS Identity team is comprised of the foremost subject matter experts and thought-leaders who are known worldwide, are now available to provide ongoing support and production functionality in our CIS-MIAMITM services model.
Support is provided in various optional tiers, including:
- CIS-MIAMI™ Monitor: A suite of monitoring tools for monitoring NetIQ IDM drivers, access manager and other related solution components.
- Platform OS Services
- Application Services
- CIS-MIAMI™ Run: Operational and administrative services, as well as (or alternatively) providing contracted escalation support for your organization’s internal IT/IAM staff.
- Operational Support
- Augmented “Backline Resource” support
- CIS-MIAMI™ Update: Cost certainty for the implementation of technology upgrades as well as pro-active review and quarterly application of minor system updates including OS Support packs, hotfixes, and other patches and corrections.
- Update – Review
- Update – Patch
- CIS-MIAMI™ Consult: Leverage CIS’ deep vendor relationship and leverage CIS’s IAM architects as a part of your management team, to help review and set direction for IAM initiatives going forwards.